What To Ask Your Doctor About Hemorrhoids
Dr. David Bub and his colleagues want to assure you that hemorrhoids are a common condition, affecting about half of all Lehigh Valley residents over the age of 50. There is no reason to be shy about seeking help. In fact, the sooner you do something about hemorrhoids, the more likely you are to avoid complications.
Here are Some General Questions to Ask Your Doctor About Hemorrhoids:
- Is my anal pain caused by hemorrhoids?
- Are hemorrhoids a sign or a risk of another health condition?
- Will my hemorrhoids respond to over-the-counter medications?
- What other treatments are available for hemorrhoids?
- Are hemorrhoids a permanent condition?
If you have any other questions, or would like to make an appointment to see Dr. Bub or one of our other physicians, please contact the Lehigh Valley Hemorrhoid Treatment Center today.